Assessments, Counselling and Consultation
- Assessments of children, youth, and adults with neurodevelopmental issues (e.g., autism spectrum disorder, specific learning disorders, ADHD)
- Behavioural consultation
- No-fee brief consultations around the assessment process
- Single-session (fee-based) appointments that include brief consultations around the assessment process with assessment screening
- Counselling youth and adults with neurodevelopmental diagnoses or identifications as well as youth and adults with general mental health concerns focused on changing their life circumstances
- Psychoeducational assessments focusing on neurodevelopmental disorders (e.g., autism spectrum disorder, specific learning disorder, ADHD, intellectual disability), behaviour assessments (e.g., functional behaviour assessments, social skills assessments).
- Programming for ASD (e.g., VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R).
- Individual counselling using cognitive-behavioural, behavioural, mindfulness, and brief, solution-focused therapeutic approaches.
- Virtual appointments by phone or video available for across Newfoundland and Ontario.